Sunday 26 May 2013

10 facts about me, myself and i

Howdy!

 Nice to meet you everybody that's reading this, probably only 1 person, my friend Dan who made me do this. HEY DAN.

Anyway, there is no guide to writing a blog post, i aint got a clue what to write in here so i'd thought it start off with a well known internet-tag  (stick to the status quo they always say).

10 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I am 6 foot tall which to most people is kinda average until you notice that i am a female with female you know female bits, eek. This therefore makes me a super giant.

2. I love fashion and make up like a lot a lot, i mean my bathroom is literally overflowing with things and i have to sit on the loo to do my make up (weird i know). 

3. I cannot stop watching criminal programmes, i spend half my life watching tv and getting fat haha ha oh im so sad. The list is endless:
Bones
Csi 
Csi New York
Csi Miami
Hannibal
Elementary
Criminal minds
House...

4. I love quotes, my walls in my room are full of them. 

5. I can rifle shoot pretty well. (not trying to sound like a murderer or anything..)

6. I love scouts, i love to get mucky (sounds a tad wrong) and pee in fields and just to not care about what you look like.

7. I am constantly painting my nails, probably every day. I just can't stop, i need nail-rehab.

8. My friends are one of the most important things to me, i can't go a day without talking to everyone even if I've seen them 5 minutes ago. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

9. I'm a real party-goer.

10. I adore lipstick, when i'm at home not going anywhere i will put on lipstick just for the fun of it.

So there you go, just a quick insight into my kinda sad life, hope you all enjoyed it. I want to do beauty and fashion things and maybe start a youtube channel, but i'm not too sure if it's too mainstream. *cringe*

Katie 
x

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to be 6ft tall. I'm only 5ft, so I suppose i always want what i can't have! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i actually hate being this tall i can't wear heels! x

      Delete