Monday 3 June 2013

Elf lipsticks review

I must have the oiliest skin in the world, whenever i wear eyeshadow it comes off in about 0.2 seconds, there is literally no point. Recently I've been resorting to my fail safe eyeliner and mascara and a bright lip. My favourite's at the moment have been the elf basic range lipsticks which you can find here.

They have such a range and they're just to tempting not too.
They're staying power is not the best, but who cares! They're so soft and creamy to apply and smell so nice of sweets (be warned it is quite a strong smell). Quite a lot of people said that the pictures aren't true to colour but mine are, hmm.. mysterious.

Sociable



This is a bright neon pink which i think is perfect for summer! I wear this lipstick far too much, its so girly.

Fearless



My goodness this red is so bright im blind, its such a beautiful orange toned red mmmm i love it.
Gypsy




Favourite colour everrr! It's a really subtle purpley-pink that's not as pigmented as the other too, strange. But the colour is so wearable and beautiful.


L-R Gypsy-Fearless-Sociable

Katie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment