Friday 14 June 2013

May Favourites

Aloha everyone! How ya'll doing?

I just got nail varnish on my keyboard, good one katie.

Currently listening to Ed Sheeran's cover of Who You Are by Jessie J, *music orgasm*

Woops bit late with this post, blame college.


May Favourites



Make Up

As you may already know i have extremely oily skin so i've been trying out different primer's to actually make my make up stay on my face, This is Too Faced Shadow Insurance which is an eye primer for eyeshadow's. On my skin it works amazing and makes my eye make up not settle in creases and literally disappear. I can't go a day without this now.




Hair

My hair has been incredibly dry recently because it's been dyed a lot so i decided to buy this rather expensive hair mask (like a deep conditioner) to strengthen the ends. I have fallen in love with this, it makes me hair so so soft and smells amazing, a summer must-have. I think you can only buy it in a Wella salon though. :(



Skin

I have been loving Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser recently when i'm in the bath or before i go to bed, it removes all the dirt and oil from your face and leaves it so soft! Can't stop stroking my face after i've used this eek.




Scent

Mmmmm i am obsessed with this smell which is called Mist You Madly by Soap&Glory. Which features notes of bergamot (what the?), blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk. To me it smells so flirty and summery just like a girl should, i have been getting a few compliments about this and so rightly on the label it warns you to mist at your own risk.



Lifestyle

I have had an annoying time with magazines lately as i used to get Vogue however all the clothes and make up was far too out of my budget and pages after pages of adverts were boring me. I then switched to Elle which is practically the same. And then suddenly out of nowhere i picked up this holy grail, barely any adverts, a sleek matte front cover and packed full or teenage and affordable outfits etc. Plus at only £2.50, bargain. I love you Company Magazine.



What are your May favourites?

Katie
x






No comments:

Post a Comment